Thursday, August 26, 2010

Young Ufology

Posted by Unknown On 11:22 PM
Young Ufology
At the risk of appearing patronizing, as well as guilty of some kind of "ism" (youthism? ageism? oldism?) there has been discussion here and there, now and then, about younger UFO and paranormal, Fortean researchers. Kimball, Loren Coleman, and others have commented on this not too long ago.

It is a good thing to see younger people (jesus, that makes me sound so old!) (Well, guess I am, let's face it...) involved in these studies. What do I mean by "younger people?" Seems a bit arbitrary to just cut people off at an age. I don't know, under forty? Under fifty? I'll let you all decide. Me, I'm fifty er, um, okay, three. I said it! Fifty damn three years old. In my head, I'm still twelve, somedays twenty-two, but the outside doesn't show it. Or feel it. Anyway, enough about me and my old age, here are two younger people writing on UFOs and related topics:

Tina Sena is one that's been mentioned earlier. She has her own blog, Yufology, and writes for BoA, writing her Esoterica column.

Another younger person is Ross Howard, author of the blog AETHER THEORIES.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books