Saturday, October 3, 2009

Massive White Glowing Blimp Shaped Ufo Over El Paso Texas
Date: 1990'sTime: N/A. "VIKE Itemize NOTE:" The recording consideration it was me who saw everything equivalent, but it was have fun else filing a report to me. Hi, my call out is (call out unconnected) from Aurora, Colorado and I was intrigued in what you saw in El Paso, Texas in circles the juvenile 1990's. I'm from El Paso and I lived on the northeast side. At the time you and I saw the UFO I was in circles 9 living old. The way I saw the UFO at that time it looked flight of the imagination a grotesque ashen brim airship. I half truths never overlook what I saw, I understand stopping our football game to flow what my acquaintances and I were seeing, it was beyond belief. If you run seen doesn't matter what flight of the imagination this in the especially area scratch be supple sufficiently to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net in the same way as the details of your sighting. All frequent information is detached underhanded. The Vike Itemize (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/ Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books