Sunday, September 27, 2009

8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Suffer area in Jacksonville, Florida. Nearly 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my companion and I counted as multiple as eight spry yellow lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for a little report, and they appeared to be enchanting tirelessly on the road to the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor changing compass reading. They at last faded out one at a time. The last one faded out similar to appropriate overhead. My companion believes she saw them transmute advice, but I did not awareness that. I tried to get a video of it together with my signifying give a buzz camera, but that didn't work out.

I grasp never seen anything in the same way as this. At first, we thought they break open be helicopters from Encampment Blanding. Furthermore possibly rockets, but we saw no gas trek. By chance they were meteors glancing sooner than the feel. They were undeniably the becoming color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm satisfied together with that explanation either. My companion is clearly not satisfied together with that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing ferment. We are also mocking of UFO sightings and not apt to get exited about such group. But what I saw last night was very exciting. If you grasp seen anything in the same way as this in the identical area delight be quiet quite to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All time-honored information is modest confidential."

"The Vike Entity (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books