Monday, July 20, 2009

MAY 02, 2013 - AUSTRALIA - UFOs aren't alien to Suzy McEwen. In fact, they just about follow the Noosa resident everywhere she goes. She proudly announces that she has seen many UFOs in her lifetime - three sightings in Noosa, one in Coffs Harbour in New South Wales, and another two in the last month on the Sunshine Coast. "My first sighting was in 1997," she said. "I was travelling to Coffs Harbour on a domestic flight, looked out the window and not far from me, a UFO dashed past, heading in the opposite direction. "It resembled a dark disc-shaped object and I asked the woman next to me, 'Did you see that?'. "BUT she just looked at me with a blank expression and said, 'See what?', so I left it at that." Ms McEwen said all her sightings over the years had resembled a similar dark or metallic disc-shape, quite small to the eye and disappearing very fast after she spotted them in the sky. "In 2002 in Noosa, I saw a cluster of them - about 12 or 15 - and just like that, they disappeared," she said. She said she had spotted two in the last month on the Coast that was "not an aircraft and not a bird" as these discs had no wings or any signs of flying ability. "In February, I'd seen three at the same time," she said. UFO Research Queensland president Sheryl Gottschall, who has been with the centre for more than 25 years, said she had heard about many sightings and "close encounters". "Just last month, there were 10 reported sightings, eight of which were on the Gold Coast," she said. "In recent times, there are about 100 sightings each year, in the '80s and '90s there were about 400 sightings a year." - SUNSHINE COAST DAILY.

Reference: we-are-believe.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books