Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Preston 21St November 2013

Posted by Unknown On 12:56 AM
Preston 21St November 2013
Location of Sighting: PrestonDate of Sighting: 21/11/2013Time: 7.30-8amWitness Name: Andrew Stothert Witness Statement: I was in my bed and my sons came into my room with my morning coffee before I take them to school. I asked one of them to open my blinds to check the weather. When open I noticed a streak of light which at first I thought maybe it's the sun coming through the clouds. I watched it and noticed it was moving, but ever so slowly. My son said take photos in which I did so. I took many photos and at one point there were three of these strange glows. A plane passes over at one point and that was easy to recognise, but these slow moving streaks of fire were not. I thought maybe they were shooting stars because at the very front of the object was a fantastic glow. Like a star. I downloaded a compass app, and from my window the objects were 150% South East. Source: www.uk-ufo.co.uk Comment : If you can provide further information on this or other possible UFO sightings in this area then please leave a comment or send details through our "submit sighting" form
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books