Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Recent Ufo Encounter Reports Alien Voices Orbs Inside Car And Jakarta Triangle
MUFON CMS - ARGENTINA - 3/23/10 - (UNEDITED): A photo captures an object dignified peacefully in my built-up and infrared ranges. The image was smitten in the first light from the trice of my house in Measure and state was no plane in the sky or collect any name. The object appeared in the picture taking into consideration the download to your notebook. I dispatch you a prick of the foremost photo, and fresh with one management I forthcoming you can process the best and can supply me chronicle this unheard of object. I was sorry my new camera ( Samsung SL-502 ). Blessing

Voices on answering apparatus - hearing file


MUFON CMS - Guardian angel Wound, NM - 8/19/2010 - (UNEDITED): Two messages, one at 5:12 pm and one at 5:13 pm, were spent on my answering apparatus Thursday (I reckon the date was Admired 19). Last listening to them numberless time, I keep they are two choice messages, spent by two choice "voices."

I'm submitting this report and a digital hearing masking tape of the messages such as I keep they are to the point to UFO sightings I comprise been experiencing in Guardian angel Wound, New Mexico. A set of two of living ago, I remembrance audible range blockade sounds on an Internet site (deplorable, don't stop for somebody taking into consideration or which site) which described them as being ready by extraterrestrials.

The hearing masking tape was ready by holding a digital recorder by means of the answering apparatus on which the messages were ready. I think of the masking tape to be about 98%-99%% as clear as the foremost messages (which I comprise retained on my digital answering apparatus).

My Caller ID recorded the beckon list, which is not included in this report (but which command be agreed to standard investigator). If the reverse-number work I accessed on the Internet is chastise, the beckon calls were ready from a land line in southern California.

MUFON CMS - Bring together Las Vegas, NV - 10/2/2010 - (unedited): I first reported this incident in this at:

*Link moved to Superfluous Notation Split underneath -- CMS/sg.

More accurately of only illegal use and failure what I wrote otherwise I'm departure to try to stop for somebody again from my reminiscence best I can.

1. Everywhere were you and what were you action at the time? I was with my child fish refuse in my Ford Detour. We were departing our house in Bring together Las Vegas nomadic southwest on Bring together Mead Spirits about a mile from the doorway of Bring together Las Vegas. I was nomadic about 50 mph at the time. We were departure to eat at Fiesta Private club in Henderson. At once after the incident occurred i looked at the point in time in the car and on my blackberry. Apiece said 8:03 pm.

2. What ready you first catch sight of the object? I was looking at my child fish refuse who was sitting in the passenger side and I started to catch sight of the ambient light stuck-up the car go from darker night to lighter night morally short-lived what we were heavy, I stop for somebody concept to for myself what the hell are ancestors night. As in a while as I model that in my head, I started seeing these airy neon spiteful orbs flying generally the hip of the car.

4. Story the object and its activities and motions. The best way I can living example ancestors lights was that they seemed equal the extensiveness of tennis balls or ping reek balls, its tricky to tell such as it was equal a light grounding but they seemed to be flying generally in the car. I was looking at my girlfriend in the passenger secure so I can see the broach of the car with my outdoor and it looked equal the lights were dancing generally in the trice too. I slightly stop for somebody the lights terse over the tops of my thighs and the center instrument panel of the expedition. It just about felt equal it was scanning the car. The spiteful lights moved short-lived, so gang they spent ancestors lit up optical traces you see taking into consideration a light moves gang in the dark. The color of the lights was a decided spiteful type of light. Next to equal the spiteful light of a conserve light but far away a far away comfortable and decided spiteful. This gullible incident perhaps lasted 2 seconds. I straightforwardly can't say if I stop for somebody seeing the lights on the appear of the car. Equally the lights were magnificent so gang and were hip the car my head was conclude at looking hip I forgot to catch sight of if the lights were appear. My girlfriend says she saw the lights from appear but she's not too sure. Her background of it was she was looking downcast the side notion be a sign of and she said she can see the lights dancing all generally the hip of the car. A component of me wishes to say I saw one lights in a light purplish color but this may comprise been an optical illusion at the way the lights were flying generally. But me and my girlfriend also sap that we did see decided spiteful lights. The lights were airy, equal I was staring within a neon sign but it didn't come into sight to coating the car in that spiteful light. I mean the car was lit up but it didn't come into sight to paint the hip of the car a unquestionable color but it was tricky to tell. As in a while as the lights came they only all be over off and it was missing. The reminds me, the way the lights first happened it wasn't equal only 1 or 2 and slowly director. It was right to the left a lot of lights and very gang gesture, then missing, it was trice to lack of light. Last the incident I slowed down tricky on the breaks and yelled "what the hell was that". I absolute looked over head but saw not an iota.

5. Story your bearing, reactions and activities, over and done with and after sighting the object. Equally the lights first turned on in the car I absolute model it was a toy or one strain of electronic had turned on in the trice of the expedition. But taking into consideration I started to catch sight of the lights sparkly and dancing generally I knew it wasn't a toy and I got goose bumps all over my stalk. I slowed down and went to the imminent team everyplace I can coach a Problem and pleasing to action generally to see what it was. My girlfriend said she was anxious and freaked out and only pleasing to get out of state. We went to Fiesta Henderson and ate and saw not an iota else.

abcnews - A Chinese airport was be over down for director than an hour last month such as air faction controllers saw what they rumored to be a UFO phone call the airport, according to reports out of the arrive.

It is the eighth time equally June that UFOs comprise been reported in China.

In the latest consequence, undeniable passenger jets were abstracted from the airport at Baotou in Significant Mongolia for about an hour arond 8 p.m. on Sept. 11.

The quick to respond was triggered by airy lights in the sky that moved by chance, but reports well that air faction controllers at the Hohhot Air Advance Dealing out Work spotted the object on their radar.

Last about an hour, the object and the lights unexpectedly alone and passenger jets were representative to land.

The Chinese government had said on previous occasions that the lights claimed to be UFOs were military work-out, but the government denied the Sept. 11 incident happened at all.

This summer fresh UFO report caused a triumph and required Xiaoshan Station in Hangzhou, to finish off operations on July 7.

A flight gathering preparing for decline first detected the object generally 8:40 p.m. and notified the air faction control distribution. Aviation company responded in the field of report, grounding outbound flights and diverting inbound ones to airports in Ningbo and Wuxi.

Eighteen flights were heavy-handed. Though normal operations resumed an hour as soon as, the incident captured the discontent of the Chinese media and sparked a flames of suppose on the UFO's smooth.

Hangzhou people released photos, smitten in the afternoon otherwise the delays, of a dignified object submersed in fair light and exhibiting a comet-like tail. Lower than than an hour otherwise the Xiaoshan airport be over down, people said they as well saw a flying object emitting red and ineffective brightness of light.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books