Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Hilliard Ohio On June 8Th 2013 Strange Lights At Fishinger Rd Columbus Oh
Was driving home from Dave and Buster's with the kids it was around 10:00 pm and was looking at the sky and I saw this strange lights and they were very bright and they were at first in the formation of a kite(it seems like a kite to me), I ask my husband if he sees it and he said yes and it was just stars, then I ask my oldest child to look and she said that is no stars, stars are not that bright and that stars don't move, that's when I saw the formation changed its now more in a v shape and now they are in three's. There was maybe 12 or more I was trying to keep an eye on it and all of a sudden it was there then it just completely disappear, my husband keep insisting it was stars but there is no way that it was stars. I feel weird cause I don't know or cant explain what it was and I didn't want to frighten my youngest so I agreed it was a star but I know and my eldest know that it wasn't a star, I tried to talk to my husband about it and he didn't want to talk about it, he keeps insisting it was just stars. I would really appreciate if anyone know any explanation for this or saw it as well. Thanks.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books