Friday, September 19, 2008

MAY 03, 2013 - TURKEY - In the following interview from DHA television network, a local resident in the Lake Van region in Turkey recorded images of strange activities between two unidentified flying objects over the skies of the city.

Here is the translated news report:


"Self-owner of the local weekly newspaper, Murat Curku messenger, and to take pictures of a picnic on Sunday went to the beach pier located on the shores of Lake Van. Curku wandering around taking pictures on the beach for a while, Pier dominating the coast of the northern part of Lake Van, near the island of Carpanak attracted the attention of an object. Indicating that quickly changed the shape of the object to move to the cloud-like Curku, now in the hands of the camera and began to photograph it. Curku living in great astonishment he saw across the body, said:"

"The weather was beautiful, and I went to take pictures of the coast pier, I saw an object around Carpanak Island. Ago I did not pay more attention, but then I saw changed the shape of the object to move. Started to pull my hand machined object, the object's shape, reminiscent of the UFO. Then acting left.'ve never seen anything like that in my life. went into great confusion.'ve seen I do not know what the object looks like, but I would say UFO. "

WATCH: Strange UFO activity over Turkey.



Reference: fromatlantistosphinx.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books