Thursday, October 2, 2014

Black Triangle Sighting In Battle Creek

Posted by Unknown On 4:56 AM
Black Triangle Sighting In Battle Creek
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN BATTLE CREEK, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 10TH 2013 - NOTICED A QUIET TRINGEL OBJECT WITH THREE LIGHTS LOCATED AT EACH POINT OF THE TRIANGLE. LIGHTS WERE NOT BLINKING OR CHANGING COLORS,About 11:15 pm in my backyard, I was reviewing the sky. I am a amateur Astronomer, so it is something I do. Noticed a triangle object directly overhead. The flying object visibly a triangle (no visible wings, was able to visualize the shape) and on each point of the triangle flying object bright yellow / gold lights (not blinking or pulsating) No noise. Flying object moving out of the West flying East. Object was flying in a straight path. I continued to watch until it moved beyond my sight. I didn't notice any planes in the area. I was disappointed I didn't have my phone or camera to take a photograph. I plan to make sure that doesn't happen again.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books