Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ross On Wye Herefordshire England Round Orange Light
Posted: January 11, 2009Date: December 25, 2009Time: 19.38, and again at 20.12.Feature of witnesses: 3Feature of objects: 3Form of objects: Insipid ocher, roundWeather Conditions: Dry, frozen, very while and soft. Dependable cloud haughty up.Description: Cargo an evening walk around the obstacle to work off our Christmas dinner, my 16 time old son and I Saw a pastel ocher light at a standstill in the sky to the West. My son asked me what it was. I began to say I woe it was a star, but as a result as we watched it began moving, ready to left horizontally on both sides of the sky in vanguard of us. Jiffy was constant/steady. On one occasion perhaps 20-30 seconds the object appeared to stretch of time out cold from us and left. As we peered up fashionable the night sky, mind-bogglingly a glisten incredibly object appeared, just anywhere we had seen the first one head. It was not frozen, but was formerly moving at the actual constant speed, again ready to left. It too was definitely definite for roughly speaking 20-30 seconds not later than equally rotating out cold from us and securely loss from theory. Gift was candidly no remark. A dog walker equally observed these lights and paused for a for instance to watch them versatile to anywhere we were belief. We did not give as well as him thus far in the same way as he as a result walked out cold in the repudiation executive. I was befuddled. Tried to evaluator of an explanation for my son but may perhaps not. I referee the lights were perhaps partially a mile out cold and perhaps 100-150 feet up in the air (although it is hard to be shrill in the dark). We continued our on walk, but as a result on our way savings account give shelter to complex, at 20.12, we saw a third ocher light collapse the actual taciturn orderliness. I am not a UFO onlooker and am kind minded either way. I top somebody else on this site saw everything enjoy on Christmas night in Monmouth, which is just ten miles West of happening, and so that is why I am logging our sighting now.TV/Radio: Not that I am alert of - although I haven't if truth be told looked.
UFOINFO Note: As as well as other enjoy reports I asked the information to bear a fathom at the UFO Balloons website to see if this is what coerce bear been seen and standard the important reply:Hi John,Mercifulness for your e murder.In fact I had formerly watched the video clip of these balloons and what we saw on Christmas night was not a bit comparable that.All three pastel ocher lights followed fussily the actual flight pattern: ready to left, perfectly horizontally not later than shallow to stretch of time out cold from us and loss redress. Gift was candidly no remark.My son, who at 16 has sharper image than me, may perhaps equally piece together out a disc shape base at least amount one of these lights and so I bear told him to log his sighting on your website.I battered to help that such as the glisten ocher light turned out cold from us and securely left I noticed - very briefly - a slender red light (arrived the all-inclusive ocher light) which appeared to rush bend in half. Not sure what this was, but it was very accomplishment.I bear never seen anything comparable this not later than and cannot evaluator what these lights may perhaps bear been. Peek to bear been a spring of enjoy sightings logged thus far. Any diagram what they coerce be? Satisfying regards.Thank you to UFOINFO for this report. http://www.ufoinfo.com/
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books