Friday, May 23, 2014

Dig It The Loon Balloon Ufo

Posted by Unknown On 2:43 AM
Dig It The Loon Balloon Ufo
LOL! Yesterday was very interesting. I had just received my check and was happily on my way to Wally World, because that is where my bank is, Northwinds. They have a branch that I go to now, that is nested inside of the Wal and they have a lovely big screen TV hanging up in the back that I was looking at. What should be on at that time you ask, well, it was the neat story below.

I had to do a double take, because all I could see was the video on the screen until my ears caught up and I heard "little boy" and then viewed the UFO looking balloon flying across the screen and people then saying it was some kind of airport balloon.

English


Spanish Version (I'll ask my wife if she will translate it for me later, LOL, 2 years of spanish and I still only understand the colorful metaphors, LOL!)

BALLOON DADDY: 'FAKE OR REAL: Hilary Clinton Is Reptilian'...

VIDEO: SEE FAMILY ON 'WIFE SWAP'... HUMANS COME 'FROM ALIENS'...

POLICE BELIEVE STORY BASED ON 'BODY LANGUAGE'...

I would say weird people, but those who live in glass houses................ LOL!

Reference: anomalies-in-backyard.blogspot.com
Categories: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books