Saturday, August 18, 2012

Black Triangle Sighting In Illinois On May 25Th 2013 Observied A Bright White Light Over Joliet
From my 2nd story bedroom window, I just happened to look outside in the night sky towards Joliet, IL which is about three miles southwest of my residence. I saw one white orb shining brightly in the sky headed northwest. At first I thought it was a private airplane headed towards Joliet airport, but noticed it wasnt changing latitude. As I was watching to see if this was a plane, I noticed two more bright white lights come on which made this craft look like an obtuse triangle. During the event, the craft did not seem to change direction and all three lights looked connected. Once the three lights were shining brightly, I woke my husband up and asked him to look outside. As he got up to look, only two of the lights were shining at this point. These two lights were the closer of the three and they stayed on for about ten more seconds. As my husband and I were watching the two white lights shining brightly in the sky, one went out and the other stayed on for about five more seconds and then disappeared.(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books