Monday, April 9, 2012

Ufo Sightings In Brazil

Posted by Unknown On 3:06 AM
Ufo Sightings In Brazil
Up to date UFO SIGHTINGS - This bizarre fierce disc-shaped UFO was photographed over Pao Paulo, Brazil on Tuesday, 15th June 2010 and then submitted to us.

Embed of sighting: Sao Paulo, Brazil

Mull it over of sighting: June 15, 2010

Description: I was in my take lodgings room at the Resurrection Chalet on Alameda Santos despoil pictures of the Sao Paulo city skyline. I took sundry pictures and did not examine what on earth voguish the time I was despoil the pictures. It was not until I got rank that I showed the pictures to my next of kin that we noticed something up in the sky on track one picture. At first accept I theory it was a plane, then the potential of a blot on the casement space, but as we zoomed in on it, present-day was renowned detail of an object that appeared to be a saucer? I hold never full a shot of what on earth because this but hold witnessed sound effects because this masses period in other places. I took the picture similar to my new Mechanism EVO cell dealings which has an 8 megapixel lens, hence I was able to get fine detail of something. Tempt tell me if this is possibly a fine sighting, I am very energetic about this picture!Author: Roy M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.netLUS 2010, Ceiling Late-night UFO Finding Intelligence, EVIDENCES AND PROOFS. Real UFOS ON NET FROM SOUTH AMERICA. OVNI BRASIL. NEW Demo Occupied Incident, PHOTOS.

Click ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books