Monday, April 16, 2012

A library picture of a UFO.

February 14, 2015 - UNITED KINGDOM - A second person has come forward to say they saw something strange in the sky over the Llandeilo area last Thursday.

Joan Gilbert, having read our report in this week's paper, contacted us to say the "very bright" UFO was in the area for some time, changing colour in the sky.

She added: "I would like to comment on the UFO sighting, I also saw these lights last Thursday and I watched it for approximately 15 minutes.

"I live at Salem, Llandeilo.

"It got my attention because it was just hovering, and changing colour, it was very bright.

"I had gone outside to feed my horse, when I did carry on and feed him which took two minutes, looking back to the sky it had gone."

Yesterday we reported that Llandeilo woman Lisa Woodward was driving back home on Thursday night when she spotted a strange light floating in the air ahead of her.

She said: "I saw something very strange, possibly a UFO on Talley Road heading home at night at approximately 10.10pm."

Mrs Woodward has asked if anybody else saw the strange phenomenon at around the same time. - CARMARTHEN JOURNAL.

Origin: lights-in-sky.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books