Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ufo Sighting In North Ogden Utah On November 18Th 2013 Shiny Round Ball
UFO SIGHTING IN NORTH OGDEN, UTAH ON NOVEMBER 18TH 2013 - SHINY ROUND BALL

I was at work. I looked put my window figuring what to do next on my list of to dos. And as soon as I looked out I saw what looked like a round super shiny ball flying up a creves near Ben Lomond peak here on ogden. It last just seconds and dissapeard. I searched for it after losing sight. But was too hard to find because of the recent snow. I can't explain what I saw. Most definitely unexplained flying object. I was in the valley below in north Ogden and o saw whatever it was north east of my window.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books