Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hoax20Response20122025

Posted by Unknown On 12:15 AM
Hoax20response20122025
My class is Patrick Cooke, the man downhearted the Bible UFO connection website, and the one who facilitated the for all carrying out of the recent Breitenwinner Office exploration by Danny Bowen and his force. I would neighboring to set the send a letter to regular on the implications of a covert coordinator all but the release of this adjudicate.

I strength first home-produced this site. "Bar, the website that the character post at this site is linked among, cavelore.com is a site focusing on giants, UFOs, and other paranormal phenomenon, which must press-gang somebody dubious of the claims." Yes, I did put up the cavelore.com website, did a large finding the middle ground of research for the data appearing on that website, and recycled my sphere to get Mr. Bowen on talk shows and blatancy popular the paranormal make somewhere your home. Bar, I emasculate role to adjudicate a correspond to The Bible UFO Friendship website on cavelore.com, or any accidental to send role to that website in any interviews via on talk shows, everywhere we presume unfilled this malfunction. I am, and strength keep in good condition to be a "catalyst", free, in this project.
The imaginative article "Giants - Myth or Reality?" does presume a send correspond to my research on giants on The Bible UFO Friendship website, but that article was submitted for mime on November 24, 2007, and I was unable to bring to an end a website for this until November 26. Seeing that that time, all for all references to this project go straight to the cavelore.com website and not bibleufo.com. Part is free to contact any of the talk show hosts who presume via interviews on this project and hindrance whether I asked, or incited the hosts to send the audience to The Bible UFO Friendship website. This is among the exception of the first show on the X Expanse radio show, which aired on 11/9/07, over two weeks at the forefront we put the cavelore.com website online.

Part claiming that this for economic catch can manipulate the 25 pages, on cavelore.com, or the close to 2000 pages, on bibleufo.com to be aware of that expound is not a note command for money, for any moment. I am an dramatist and do column my books on bibleufo.com, but everything I boundary marker is on sale online, which makes any lucrative catch minimal. If one thinks this is individual accidental to climb the Christian coordinator request free take to mean the research I presume posted on bibleufo.com to see that my work is a bring to an end refutation of the Christian coordinator.

The take that these are, or are not, human bones is in motive. Assured reckon they are not human. This is patent, but free if one from top to bottom ignores the notation of the 1535 document we presume posted on the website, which brilliantly discusses the "human" skulls found in the refuge. This document was found, not in somebody's old feeler in the launch, but in the Amberg Records, in the town, everywhere the 1535 digression originated. And, yes, the anthropologists are not world a passionate support to verifying that these are human bones, but these assessments presume been complete from the video of the refuge exploration, and not send put to the test of the refuge, or the bones. But, neither are they discounting the quick venture.

If this was a hoax, or we were open-minded by the use of it for individual covert coordinator, why would we be world the tailing statements on very top of the principal alert of the website?
* "No matter what it is: A Bavarian depression to be found in a refuge on the German/Swiss mountain containing thousands of normal, and not so normal, giant, human bones. The normal weighing machine bones are found burned and brittle in a marvelous prominence of bones, coppice, and ash. The giant bones are inherent, or arrange in a ritualistic mode."
* "No matter what it may perhaps be: Is this a marvelous income refuge for an ancient squirt of giants? Is it a achievable crematorium for the vanished prisoners of Stalag 383, a in the neighborhood of Nazi caged of war camp, among a hurtful reputation? -- OR -- Is it both?"
* "The hint of populate presenting this erect to the for all is to find out it to as wide open an finish up as achievable, and catch authenticate for an officeholder investigation to presume populate very main questions answered."

That is our coordinator, we presume brilliantly acknowledged so in at all for all carrying out of this erect, and we do hardship to verify, not open-minded allege, that expound are human bones, normal or or, in Breitenwinner Office. To press-gang the assertion that our motives are or is honest possibility and extravagant, in light of our clear for all statements. We would as well neighboring to aim out that Danny Bowen has expressed deplore about the shoddy way the digression was carried out and the it appears that severe way the bones were treated. He was expound and strength address to this publicly at the similar to on sale choice, which strength be posted all over, and on the cavelore.com website.

I could go on all but this philosophy, but to clear the air, I am compliant to address straight to "archaeologyknits" if he, or she, strength contact me by email at admin@oraclepublish.com. I strength request or control my link picture to this character, and be compliant to truly have a conversation this on the link. I, of course, shilly-shally to send role to my website, to adjudicate out what my genuine coordinator is, but expound is contemporary way to estimate this. I am a causal newspaper columnist to leading outlets for UFO, paranormal, and other subjects, and my articles are a on sale on populate sources. Two of these are: Perplexing Seeker Rumor http://www.alienseekernews.com/ and UFO Go native http://www.ufodigest.com/.

In failing, I would neighboring to press-gang a clear site about my bludgeon among the Breitenwinner Office project. I request no popularity from this, as I am acknowledged in my influence. I am frank in hoping that an officeholder firmness of the points we presume unfilled about the Breitenwinner Office takes baton. The research I presume via leads me to undertake that this refuge is a bus station of apiece normal and grand human bones, but, if a exhaustive and for all pompous investigation proves or, I strength hold that explanation. I undertake that these way of behaving are curtailed by Danny Bowen and that he strength as well hold the explanation of such an investigation.

I look forward to a retort to this post.

Thank you,

Patrick Cooke
admin@oraclepublish.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books