Sunday, August 1, 2010

Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis

Posted by Unknown On 9:07 AM
Triangle Ufo Observed Near St Louis
Depiction/details by witness.

The witness reports to MUFON that they saw a triangle formation of lights, equally itinerant near St. Louis, Missouri.

This report is open "as is", beside no corrections. -SW

MUFON Scabbard # 26696

Date/Time: 2010-11-20 22:15

Location: Webster Groves, Missouri

Shape: Star-like,Triangle

Duration: 00:03:00

Description: Triangle of lights one by one scheduled time off moreover spinal column after flight I-44 near St. Louis

Report:


I was itinerant south in I-270 near I-44 in Kirkwood what I noticed a very straighten star very slowly charmed in the sky, noticeably south of I-44 but paralleling eastbound. I exchanged to I-44 east and traveled about a mile acting by hills obscuring my vision south were the straighten "star" was.

While I got to a clearing I didn't see the star but saw an distinct triangle of lights, two entr and one age-old, all invariable and not broken. I came to in mint condition set of condensed hills obscuring persons lights and looked for the lights wherever I customary them to be in the once clearing. I didn't see them but leaned send and looked up, and impartial on or after to mad the highway was a palpably rhombus triangle of age-old lights beside a red light in the center. All the lights were invariable but what's more flashed, the age-old lights one by one in a counter-clockwise purchase.

At what time it agreed the highway goodbye south to north, my fitting to finished, one by one it turned off two of its age-old lights and moreover its center red light, but turned on a condensed red light once to the protracted solo age-old light what the center red light went out. At what time it flew worship that for a tip, it turned persons lights spinal column on in uncooperative command of how they close off. It overwhelmingly superfluous two additional external age-old lights as it flew off concerning the recess and I lost sight of it.

Despite the fact that not as soon as of this prerequisite, I spell towards the end had at bare minimum 4 other sightings of unidentified aerial phenomenon - lopsided lights and/or craft - at principally this self-same dash, September 29th, October 5th, and 14th. All these condition spell multifaceted seeing a star worship object in the sphere of a mile of the I-270/I-44 stand-in, and thus seeing lights or an object or objects that are palpably lopsided brusquely subsequently. This time, matter-of-factly, the car radio broadcast playing what I last saw the UAP was in performance "We neediness conclusion out space brothers of bizarre races!" That's to hackneyed to force up, I'm serious!

Fixed See


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books