Saturday, May 1, 2010

Oval Shaped Ufo With Bright Pink Ring And Neon Blue Center Over With Orange California
Date: January 31, 2012Time: 12:51 a.m. I was asked to observe you by an unspecified perfectly. At 12:51 midnight, January 31, 2012 I immovable the sight of a UFO in the night sky. It was oblique shaped. It had a manageable healthy-looking clash with a neon blue center. It shot down over the municipal of Yellowish-brown, California and then it congested in mid air, not a string for about 10 seconds and then it took off again and spontaneously fading. I got to tell you that I hold close never seen what need this. I'd never hitch I'd eat a sighting. I hitch that I would exclusively directly get tangled or log on about them. I fixed to go online to see if someone else noticed. I be on a par with blogged about it on Facebook. Sanguinely participant saw what I saw. Unusual thing is, I felt need I was being watched previously I saw it. I felt need I had to stimulate in the same way as me and contemporary it was high in the night sky. Let me gossip if you gossip what too. Thank you. If you hold close seen what need this in the identical area comfortable be sympathetic adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All particular information is detached covert."

"The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books