Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ufo Sighting In Nyack

Posted by Unknown On 3:56 AM
Ufo Sighting In Nyack
UFO SIGHTING IN NYACK, NEW YORK ON JUNE 19TH 2013 - THREE CIRCULAR CLEAR/WHITISH OBJECTS HOVERING IN THE SKY WHILE I WAS DRIVING

I was driving home from school on the thruway. As I was merging off the exit I looked up in front of me and I noticed something in the sky. As I was going around the bend I had to turn my head to the drivers side window to see it since I was driving away from it. I clearly saw three clear to whitish objects closely together. It did not seem like they were moving. I wanted to grab my phone but it was dead. At first I thought maybe it was a plane, or a bird, but clearly planes dont hover, and I never saw a clear bird before. I also knew it wasent a plane because as I drove home I kept looking into the skies, and I saw another object with similiar color characteristics but then I realized it was a plane because it had wings and it was moving. I dont know what it was, but I know for a fact that it was nothing like I have seen before, and it was definitely not a plane. The feeling I got after the ufo sighting was confusion because I wanted to know what it was and I wanted answers. My heart was beating fast, and I asked myself, what did I just see? Did I just see what I think I saw? I lost sight of the object as soon as I got off the exit. I don't know why I didn't stop to watch it, I feel like by the time I actually comprehended what just happened it was too late to make that decision. I didn't really get to see what it was doing or hear anything. My sunroof was open and I feel like an object that close would make some kind of noise.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books