Friday, December 5, 2014

By John Wignell

Posted by Unknown On 4:51 AM
By John Wignell
Possibly related to the same sighting above.Not long ago i took a picture of a ufo and have pictures of aliens and an encounter with them.

The story is running on my local newspaper web site as one of its top stories. I don't want to send

the pictures because of copy write and fear of them falling in to the wrong hands but you can see them on the English web site:

Derbyshire times web site. The pictures when blown up show clearly a ufo of metallic shape about as big as a house in the distance and strange emissions

and a bright light from within also there is a shadow on the clouds. The picture was took on a cell phone camera in day light also the picture of the aliens is clear.

The strange forms are clearly seen floating in the trees and can be seen with faces eyes mouths and limbs and have a a floating device with them.

You interested you should be because I personally think they are the best images ever recorded.

Contact me by email after you have looked on the web site. The pictures when blown up categorically show some thing never seen before.

I swear they are real pictures that have not been concocted by any way other than they are genuine. I have a story to tell about my encounters in

this ufo hot spot. yours John Wignell tel 07530789769. or email.john.wignell@live.co.uk

The pictures when blow up clearly shows a ufo and the alien picture took some several months ago does also. the pictures on the web site

will not magnify to clear blowups but the ones in my camera do. They are in my opinion the best clearest evidence that we are not alone.

Credit: mysteries-and-strangeness.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

1 comment:

  • Esoteric Books