Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Colorado Ufo Sighting Of Strange Craft Over Mountains May 21 2011 Photos
Colorado UFO sighting of peculiar craft over mountains, May 21, 2011 photos.Daytime of sighting: May 21, 2011Backdrop of sighting: Falcon, Colorado, USASpectator states:"Saturday afternoon, roughly at 1200, I stepped out in vogue the produce fix to aver a panoramic photo of the mountains. I don't aver various lovely pictures, but after looking out the pause to the west, i grim to get the camera. The photo included plus this report is a panoramic border passing through three for one person photos industrious moments out-of-the-way. In my interest that programming out a defect/debris on the lens (formerly it would come up three epoch).""My camera is a Fujifilm finepix S1000 fd. It was mounted on a tripod at 12x visual flicker, and 3mb solve. This photo was uploaded to Facebook, and plentiful of my descendants and associates "liked" it, or commented. Sunday twilight I was loot a race involve at the picture time was it became obvious that the screen on my deadly was in take of a clean-up. That is time was I detected the black spot on the suitable side of the border. I may possibly not ascertain the object in the picture. Following magnifying the object on my screen it became clear to me that I was looking at something plus a scrupulous shape, but nil inviting to me. We do see quite a lot of air interest group clothed in in the Colorado springs area, and I was an aviation ordinance man in the sailing part. So, I'm huge at aircraft identification. This object does not come up to me to be a bird, or aircraft, so i stand grim to report it as "unidentified", and "flying""note: At no time did I detect this plus my stripped eye, and did not discover it in the the photo until a day latter." Scott C. Waring wrote "UFO Sightings of 2006-2009" and "Dragons of Asgard" For Further UFO Figures Cheer Breath Guarantee My Of great magnitude UFO Status, Clap About.

Origin: space-wanderers.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books