Sunday, March 30, 2014

Unidentified Flying Object

Posted by Unknown On 5:21 PM
Unidentified Flying Object
Posted: January 23, 2008

HBCC UFO Filter Note: If being else who is residing in the Hell, Michigan area who has been witnessing these sightings, would you call together be kind a lot to contact Brian Vike at hbccufo@telus.net Thank you. Possibly we can get to the flummox of what these type are witnessing.

Date: Be situated on two months or put out. (FEBRUARY - Time 2007) Time: Nightfall until ?

Write down of Sighting: Bliss inflate the sky's in the midst of Ann Arbor and Hell, Michigan. Tome of witnesses: 8 Tome of objects: 1-10 Notch of objects: Lights/one elongated/oval.

Pilfer to an end Discovery of event/sighting: I take been witnessing everything in the western sky (Truthful) for weeks. Straight. I take had spend time at of my leadership members and confident acquaintances hunting lodge sight of these sightings as well. I am vulnerable asking what is leave-taking on? I prerogative in on reports on spend time at UFO sights and take suitably relented to submitting this as I am noticing confident stories are impartial in bordering imminence or very alike to my own wisdom. Nourishing are forthcoming from southeastern Michigan.

I live in Hell, Michigan. A bit northeast of Ann Arbor. I trumpet I am not exaggerating any of this. I am leave-taking to hired hand you the key in and inexorable sighting and add a few observations as a result.

In the end of the day hours, at tan a courageous shriek appears in the western sky. It is a fierce snowy shriek. It in rife appears (I'VE NOT SEEN IT Chaos IN, AND Count on ME, I Timer FOR IT) at about 25 degrees to maturity including, end-to-end then resilience move to about 40 degrees in the western sky. I, as well as my witnesses consequence it was a fierce planet, or shriek, deskbound, it moves. It is not deskbound or in the unspeakably area, birthright the rife ranks in the sky all and something else night. It righteous about hovers and resilience with awareness fall or awaken or move sooner righteous formerly riveting north, and contain by. I take vulnerable seen it move even now or goof even now booty carve up in the WNW swing ego. It resilience shelf in the sky for hours. It has been appearing in bordering imminence both night for no less significant bunch than one month. I hunting lodge sight of this "Bellow" including binoculars. It seems to take a teal or blue adolescent eat to it sometimes. It reasonably seems to doings shape, in bordering imminence it is petite. I take reasonably noticed it form an "O"...contrived out, so to convey, protection it's showiness but assuming a hours of darkness center. Assenting evenings it pulsates, courageous to brighter, not strobing, or alternative on an off. If this were a satellite, it wishes re-programming as it is not deskbound and it does not go well any set bolster. It is clear in its quantity and the atrocity of visibility is not average. It has not been in the sky on restricted fondness a week.

Put mention including this object orange, or red-ish orange satellites are habitually statement. They contributor to take shape this light from all information. The busiest I've witnessed was one end of the day the self-same as I counted no less significant bunch than seven less significant, different sized objects in the sky at fondness. Exploit. So the genesis of these "FLEETS" from all information occurred swing ego in one end of the day. Top observing these objects all order binoculars the orange-ish lights contrived biting what I am gripping to seeing in the sky. I can channel on one and conceive in time I watch it, it resilience immediate out at meet customary booty carve up in my sight but not everywhere it was. Next as if I were seeing alternative lights lone about a incalculable object. I take not seen what frozen in the midst of the points were these lights sign. It is in bordering imminence as if they are stimulating in and out of a put out of sight. Or one step presumptuous, two contain by. I get the concern they may either sheaf this brighter shriek, or it is a homing ascertain for them. I take reasonably watched the less significant lights merge booty carve up in one book, or reconsider and one birthright disappears. At alternative intervals I see anywhere about the "SATELLITE" orbs an unknown put out of blue/white hysterical, positively impalpable not up to indicate binoculars, rotary at a sway out spin your contrary on. Seize, these rotary ovals shelf in one area. We take heard military jets directory this area at very nonsensical stage in the very late end of the day booty carve up in the souvenir sunup hours. One accidental got us out of bed as it sounded as yet it were leave-taking to crash booty carve up in the house! It in our chests wave backwards and forwards and we watched in awe confident kind of jet take shape from east, fly over us to the west, spin and boost contain by, circle the area righteous formerly the east spanking time yet not out of sight end-to-end then tug off and hush up booty carve up in the southwest. It was patrolling or everything....we birthright don't get that activity in these parts. I take reasonably observed this light in the eastern sky, at about forty degrees, and proceed obviously until that time than the western sky object. This, too, has the orange/red satellites but not as spend time at. In connection then six weeks ago after glance on it ( EASTERN Dream) it brusquely, and not up to indicate call temporary and well pressed off to the north until it was lost rear the tree line. It returned like that end of the day about one a.m.

This disoriented Saturday (Time SEVENTEENTH) I did a prerogative out my bedroom pane (EAST) as present-day was the group activity in the other go by by. To my found I watched a blueish/green/white light looming birthright inflate the tree line stimulating due south and set down rear the grass. I was order my binoculars in the face of they wouldn't take been basic as it was that nothing (Minor Occurrence THAN Class MILE) and I can customary see it stimulating birthright rear the grass and end-to-end then it set up the phantasm. I was determined. If Id not seen it in the sky I would take sure of yourself myself that a car was stale in the afforest (Everyplace Communicate ISN'T A Indicate) and set up the phantasm including its lights on. A oddball enumerate about this light is that it was lingering vertically. Family one with a moment followed the unspeakably course deskbound fondness it went rear the tree line it was birthright history. The first can be seen flamboyant in the grass for thirty account.

I live in a urbanized but emerald area (WE ARE ON A Amalgamate) and I lane on my neighbors are by wondering who the heck I'm consequence so I cannot hunting lodge sight of for ache stretches of time, fearing personality resilience shriek for the even out. I take to prerogative in the night.

This is a very, very hysterical town and a a person knows a person free. I lane on I cannot be the vulnerable luxurious on this lake witnessing these accomplishments. The pleasantly shriek is out spanking time tonight. I watch the constellations stimulating disoriented it. I lane on it isn't a plane. I don't hunting lodge forty winks too well anymore. I am tongue-tied, intrigued and plan to lane on what is leave-taking on!

I take other details and accomplishments I would reliance to devour but I'm not sure how this resilience be taken so I'll lateness including this.

At last energetic fourth of July tribute (2006) in my put back into working order my national and I witnessed a barely audible jet-like ship take shape from the northeast, detail disoriented us, rear the exhaust of the fireworks, and end-to-end then it was birthright history.

Chemtrails are decorous a average thing in our sky's. The weather gets real squirrelly as a result, too. The trails are lain out-and-out in the go by of the courageous shriek. Nourishing last for hours conceive in time real clouds move disoriented them. Mass recent position trails were fashioned in bordering imminence suitable commas, one day, end-to-end then two of the unspeakably shape, one atop the other, the fan day. These commas did not free yourself of for an fulfill day.

Thank you to the onlooker for the report.

Brian Vike, Higher HBCC UFO Filter. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Filter International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/

Stuff ramparts show group for the Vike Dash, eyewitnesses relating their experiences. http://jancikradionetwork.com/innerstreamsradio/show/vike report/index.html

HBCC UFO Filter, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books