Monday, December 2, 2013

Joo Pessoa Tambau Brazil A Triangular Shaped Object Diagram
Posted: January 22, 2008Date: January 18, 2007 Time: 11:50 p.m. (+3 GMT)Catalog of witnesses: 1 Catalog of objects: 1 Reveal of objects: TriangularWell-off Article of event/sighting: Previously having a want nap from 7:00 until 10:30 p.m. I got up and stayed attentive, but my husband and teenager went to bed. I was inquisitive the Internet for maps to spot McNaught comet (C/2006 P1) in my perceive (Latitude: 7^0 06', South. Longitude: 34^0 53', West), Joao Pessoa, Brazil. I was disturb in the function of I realized it wouldn't be lenient to see the comet from represent. I went to bed kindheartedness about the comet and stayed observing the expert spot of clear sky I accept miserable my stout bedroom's break ( 6th annihilate) which is eternally aloof rupture concluded the cordial summer weather. I accept a expert manner from represent bearing in mind portray are no buildings around and we are absolutely 100 m from the beach - in fact, from my break, I am formerly the sea and "Ponta do Seixas" - the eastern most cap of the Americas.Bestow were no clouds, neither the moon and I was observing the sky and the constellations (The Southern Cut across, The Great Dog, Orion...) for example I immediately spotted what, at a first sight, looked like a tiny cloud blown by the lace - I felt pun in the function of it was uplifting rather quickly. Equally I observed it rightfully, I accept noticed its triangular shape weakness a clear attitude complete up of one dizzy points of silvery light ( I may perhaps not count how a variety of points - may be six or seven...). The delta produced "thing" was traveling quiet from southeast to northwest in a weird way amongst its wider angle pointing sideway (length of track a delta produced seaplane would not fly amongst one of the wings heading!). I moreover realized that may perhaps be a formation of orbs.It was hot-tempered to presume the direct towards but it may perhaps be compared to a concern plane flying at 3000 m. It in a bit went of my diagrammatic part (throw out over my roof) - I run to the subsequently room, formerly north and in a second I may perhaps spot the triangular shape another time. I observed it until it drawn in vogue the light sky of the city (away from the sea)I misgiving a moral fiber who was not thoughtfully celebration the night sky would perpetually accept noticed that "thing" - I had the imitation it was traveling unremarkable... I necessary add to this report that I accept an hard work nurture and a considerable discernment in observing the sky (I was an amateurs junior astronomer but at the university).Recent Report Below: Goodbye Brian, Since moreover I accept complete a lot of suppositions and calculus:I accept active a time quite good of a variety of repetitions of my movements another time and I found time of observation=20 seconds.Smooth (h): I had to presume - my first imitation is h > 3000 m = 3 km - reason: I am hand-me-down to ogle objects earlier than 3 km by in simple terms looking out from my break, boats, fatherland at the beach, cars, planes - at slighter distances I see advanced details length of track at night.Breadth (L): bearing in mind the thing's longer side comprised about a 2o angle (2 full moon tubbiness), which colleagues 0.255 rd and moreover, L = 3000 x 0.255 = 76.5 mPlus, by estimating angles I may perhaps with story the speed (s) of the "thing":1. Consider h = 3 km moreover v = 954 km/h !2. Consider h = 6 km moreover v = 1908 km/h ! ( In this case the scale would be L = 6000 x 0.524 = 153 m !3. I don't scarcity to consider any higher!Yes, points of light - in fact they looked like dizzy stars (as I can see The Pleiades amongst nude eye) - I was not able to count them but they were around 5 to 8 points of light spread over the triangular area.At that time my highway and the segment around is eternally very well devoted - in simple terms the sea at a distance, no restaurants are rupture and everyone at building (2 advanced fatherland) were sound asleep. I would accept heard the resound of a plane or doesn't matter what like if earlier.Grotesque windowpane windows measuring 1.50 x 1.20 (lacking of them rupture), no lace blowing (it is unadorned cordial by this time of the rendezvous) - 6th annihilate weakness any other space detached house around (absolutely houses). Moving visibility!Bestow are absolutely 4 concern flights per day arriving at Joao Pessoa bearing in mind the clip airports in the segment are in fellow citizen cities (Recife and Natal) and length of track nonetheless, the airport is 30 km to the west away from represent. I don't deliberate this say (Southeast to Northwest) is a flight lane - I see one planes from South to North (over the sea) and the ones arriving represent, I see at a distance East to West. I give ogle advanced daintily from now on!As I accept inexact, the "thing" was entirely rather moreover a plane at cross direct towards.The brand new imitation I can tell is that at first I charge it was a tiny cloud... for example I realized it was to quickly and had points of light I was entirely terrified in the function of I found pun, what appeared to me like a "flying blade". I accept length of track supposed to me - "Oh my God, what is that? I in simple terms composed down for example I charge it may perhaps be delicate, or, underneath off-putting, a formation of slighter points of light.I accept complete a graceful haggard of what it looked like.Thank you,Thank you to the deposition for the scale report and drawing.Brian Vike, Executive HBCC UFO Groundwork. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Groundwork International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/HBCC UFO Groundwork, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books