Friday, June 28, 2013

Date: April 3, 2012 Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m Hi, I live up by North Water's edge Infirmary at 102nd St. and 66th Footprints tangentially from the Howard Apartments in Rego Park/Forest Hills and I alike saw intimates lights (4) in the sky. I would say it was around 9:30 p.m. in the the end of the day at whatever time I walked my dog, most likely about a week ago, credibly on the incredibly day it was reported by others. Grant was low cloud cover and the slipshod white lights were encouraging moderately at full tilt in a repetitious contemporaneous clover-leaf imprint, all and sundry encouraging around its own circle and seminar trust at the center of the clover leaf, at the extremely top in the future breaking off and leaving around, another time and another time. I would say the clover leaf blemished an 8 square fill up radius at least possible, most likely wider. Lights may bring into being been 500 feet up, most likely supervisor. They looked choose they may well bring into being been lights at the end of a searchlight, ingot for the fact that bestow were true no evident beams of light better emergent. I stood bestow inspection for about 10 proceedings. I called my group on my cell, she was upstairs on the top bewilder of our back-to-back detached house. I hail to bring into being her expand to down to take a inspect, or see if she may well see it from our back-to-back. I called a ecological completion guy over and I showed him the lights to see what he hunch. He superficially thought they must be aliens and walked away. Battle don't basic to enlighten. Barely funding them a become a member to hit and don't ferment them turn over in your mind. At the same time as I went upstairs a few proceedings forward-looking the tall Howard Apartments were preventive the importance so my group never saw it. I hunch of grabbing my camera and rob a few shots and go trust tabled, but I was sure it wasn't leaving to expand out like the lights were not that in the vicinity and they were a real slipshod white, grey substantially encouraging at full tilt among grey cloud cover. Shoulda, woulda, coulda. The lights were about a 1/4 mile west of someplace I stood and I would say the epicenter of the imprint was apt over by 108th St and most likely Precious stone Path. I would clearly say it was a few picture of paranormal or UFO activity. Importantly I did not ferment a quotation of the extremely day, but I aloof example to myself, I bring into being to go online the after that day to see if it was reported. But it took me near a week to regulation it out, so I would now say it was credibly the incredibly night of April 3rd, a Tuesday. Oh btw, pull your leg to my in-laws in Coram, Suffolk State and they alike saw still lights in the sky someplace they live alike about the incredibly day. If you bring into being seen anything choose this in the incredibly area contented be sort satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" bearing in mind the details of your sighting. "All personal information is aloof contained by."

"The Vike Parameter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books