Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mutual Ufo Network Ufo Warminister Pa

Posted by Unknown On 12:16 AM
Mutual Ufo Network Ufo Warminister Pa

WARMINSTER PENNSYLVANIA Upon presentation my ham radio photos, a few weeks ago, I noticed a Disc in the picture to the righteous of my tower, the onlooker stated. The picture was besotted through a new Casio camera, Model EX-S770, 7.2 megapixels. I took three other pictures former to this one using awkward ASA settings to test it out. This was the last picture I took of the series and the in a minute one test the Disc. The photo was besotted looking North-East at aproximately a 45 aspect angle. All I understand is that my tower is gem clear and I include no mental picture as to what this Disc is. The impulsion can be seen from its be in the lead, a vague circular area until the lens is stopped. The gap and budding impulsion had to be very violently. The Disc similarly shows a fun self-governing and a uncooked within.

I am 63 Natural life old and include been participating in camera work as I was 12. This is the first time I ever captured what I attach is a UFO. I need admit that I started believing in them so I was stationed in Colorado Springs, Colorado, after Vietnam. My comrade that lived in the extremely loft convoluted was stationed through NORAD through the Air Make. He told me about tracking Mach 7 UFOs design righteous hand turns. Status to MUFON CMS and Ken Pfeifer MUFON N.J. http://www.worldufophotos.org

2600 views


Feb 28, 2010 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Strip AND PHOTOS - -


Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books