Friday, January 21, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Port St Lucie Florida On September 8Th 2013 Unexplained Lights In Sky Above Port Saint Lucie Fl
At 20:35 EST my Girlfriend called me in a panic stating that while walking her dog she witnessed approximately 15 yellowish orange lights traveling from the Northeastern sky very slowly without making a sound in a Southwesterly direction. She also stated that the lights were emanating heat and she could see a haze in the sky surrounding them. There were cars that had stopped to witness the event as well. After speaking with me she called 911 and was informed by the Operator that they were receiving calls related to the event from both Saint Lucie and Martin County. I conducted a cursory search on the Internet to see if Cape Canaveral had any disclosed launches and if any fires had been reported in the vicinity. I found no information on either. I did find that in August of this year another report was made pertaining to the exact same lights in the sky and in the same city. There has also been no reporting in the local media. My only guess would be flares dispersed from a military aircraft though unlikely over a heavily populated area due to the threat of potential fires.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Source: alienspress.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books