Thursday, February 4, 2010

The 1950 Montana Ufo Pair And The 1952 Utah Ufo Fleet
YOU WILL LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS LINK - INCLUDING THE DEMEANOR OF THE ANNOUNCER. GREAT PHOTOGRAPHY, SLOW MOTION, THE WORKS. BOTH OF THESE VIDEOS SUGGEST ORB'S OR CRAFTS IN OUR EARTHY SKIES. IT ALSO CONFIRMS THAT `FLEETS' ARE NOT UNIQUE TO OUR RECENT ERA OF UFO REPORTS: (3,501 VIEWS)Description with video:"THE FAMOUS FILM SHOWN TO THE CIA ROBERTSON PANEL. APPARENTLY THE FILM IS NOT COMPLETE, AND SOME FRAMES (THE BEST ONES) WERE REMOVED BY THOSE PROCESSING IT."OTHER COMMENTS:`This was taken from the 1956 documentry "Unidentified Flying Objects 1956" It convinced me that UFO's may actually be from another planet back in the late 1950's.'` I'm guessing the size at 50-60 feet in diameter.While travelling with my parents in the 1960's,I observed a object circling a aircraft in horizontal flight,I said dad there's something going around a airplane,My dad repeated what I said, to my mom,Tom says there's something flying around a airplane[it got his attention].the object was maybe 30 to 60 feet in diameter and appeared as a non reflective dark circle doing loops behind and to the side of the aircraft.'
The Strange UFO Sidebar Holds Treasures.
Thanks for your visit.Important UFO Sightings Of The 2000's

Credit: aquarius-project.blogspot.com
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books