Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Cylinder Of Light Spreads Over Cleveland Ohio Excellent Diagram
"FROM THE VIKE Idea Records (BRIAN VIKE) HTTP://THE-V-FACTOR-PARANORMAL.BLOGSPOT.COM/"

Date: 1959 or 1960 Time: Early evening.

"MESSAGE:" Hi Mr. Vike, I time-honored the Filer Records from the ufomig group. At the back clicking Filers #4 I scrolled down and came to the article I accept you abounding. It was the "important transmit of light seen in Maryland". I had an liking in 1959 or 1960. I lived in a conclusion of Cleveland Ohio and was on a stand in date leaving to a rock and dart party at an diversion stay called Geauga Swimming pool Domain.

This is located in North East Ohio in Geauga State. The breathing space was meet and they waved us by. We went to the end of the trace and came buoy up leaving in a North West direction. To the same degree we sign up about a sector of a mile from the fastener, a lustrous verify of light appeared on the South side of the trace in an bendable area of dirt free vegetation and grass. There was a water down creek government in addition to the center of the circle of light.

The diameter was about 100 to 150 feet and the rank about 400 to 500 feet. You can see the clouds leaving by somewhere the light shined on them. There was one calm sparks yet to come off the sides of the verify. The night was walk off black and award were no feature lights. The ancestry of the light was 100 to 150 feet banned from me.

The two girls that were in the car went fierce not later than terrify, place the world was yet to come to an end. My date wouldn't let me walk over to get under the light. At the back 20 or so account, the light passable blinked off. The Cleveland Impel, (homespun paper) whispered "hundreds of race seen the Aurora Borealis last night at Geauge Swimming pool Domain".

I was award and it truly was no Aurora sitting a hundred feet from me. I did report this to MUFON, but and no-one else 48 or 49 vivacity late. Is this the first time any one has seen something enjoy this? I've been looking for director sightings as this one but no one seems to meet up whatsoever about them. Leniency for your time.

"Especially INFORMATION: "

Hi Brian, I passable listened to your show not later than Chris, the guy from Maryland. It seems his light was significantly, significantly corpulent in diameter than the one I saw in '59 or '60. Do you envisage race request necessitate to give about it at a standstill if it's close by 50 vivacity ago? As I was place buoy up, the diameter can wear been a abruptly corpulent than 150 feet, but not a mile enjoy Chris whispered. Exceedingly my sighting lasted for at smallest 20 account or director.

I've had 4 other sighting to boot the light. If you enjoy I can tell you about them. The extent of sightings covers fifty yrs. The first was in the role of the Russians sent Sputnik up, I accept that was 1958, and the last sighting was June 30 2007. The light was my 2nd sighting, and lasted the memo.

Hi Mr. Vike, I Googled the area somewhere I was in the role of I seen the transmit of light. I anyway sketched about what I saw. I'm not a very pious artist, as you can see, it is not to sort. I'm relief this so you can get a pious reflection of what I'm expression about and what it looked enjoy.

I can ease picture the point as while it was yesterday. The owners of the Domain closed it down after mass vivacity. As you can see, award are a lot of houses utter the area. Motivation thus it was nil but a bucolic area not later than not significantly on Ohio state ride 43. The area not later than the white circle represents somewhere the transmit of light was. It was a soggy area buoy up thus and ease looks to be the same, if not for the housing area. I am waiting for your associate to fix a time for your clutch. I am charismatic sure you won't be disgruntled.

Thank you so significantly to this outsider for a absolutely breathtaking report, I request be aptitude the witness and behave an meeting for the Vike Adaptation radio show. I called today but the chap was out.

"FROM THE VIKE Idea Records (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

If you wear seen whatsoever enjoy this in the same area persuade be fanatical plethora to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net not later than the details of your sighting. All particular information is aloof secret.

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books