Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Large Ufo Darts In And Out Clouds Over Richmond Indiana
"(FROM BRIAN VIKE'S UFO Documents) RE-POSTED BY BRIAN."Date: June 2011 (?)Time: 4:40 p.m.Size of witnesses: 3Size of Objects: 1Cut up of Objects: Domain."Restricted Sketch OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I true got off of work and was wet room, for several mind I looked gone out the windowpane. I saw a fantastic concern, okay white, so I had to grab it was a concern.It was honest carefree and windy amid a diminish share of clouds. The clouds were inspirational west, and this object was inspirational in the other planning, unfashionable from the clouds. I pulled my car over and off the method and stopped up to looked at it.Concerning 5 account it poles apart planning and went approve dressed in the clouds, after that stimulated approve out in hang on another time after that went approve in the clouds. I after that herd room, a ten moment drive. I called my mother to tell her.As I was talking to her I went out to the backyard, my offspring followed me, and as I looking towards the area I first saw it, it stimulated out of the clouds! Myself and my offspring saw it! After that it stimulated dressed in the clouds another time and ! I never saw it another time.This is not the simply case I've had. My ex-wife and I were sitting in the backyard, it was night time, all the stars were perceptible amid no clouds what-so-ever.Whatever thing stimulated sideways the sky, in silence, bunged the hang on stars. Anything it was it was fantastic and want, as if it was a sea-going ship.It was bluntly overhead and took about 10 account to face the sky. It had no lights, and the simply way you can see it was the objective to the same extent it bunged the stars!The air seemed to restrain a scent, care for ozone since electricity arcs.Brian Vike (Retired)Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net"The Vike Point (Brian Vike) "http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"
Categories: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books