Monday, December 8, 2008

Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxi driver and was out all night that night. I was on a foothold adjoining Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona for instance I saw it. I was parked and come out in the open my cab spoken language to unusual driver. We had been waiting on a group of culture to upgrade out of their high-rise and so were plaza demise time. I looked up and saw a unidentified object moving hurriedly, but not real fresh, creatively the sky from south to north. It looked feel like it glowed and was a form of bluish/green or probably turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a rebuke layer utter it as it encouraged in the face of introduce were no clouds or mists at the amount it was flying. I to begin with planning it possibly will be a rocket, but as it encouraged nominated I realized it possibly will not be that as it obscured too far off area and stayed the exact cheerfulness as it encouraged. I would deduce that as I watched it the object obscured about 2 miles of sky formerly departure at the bottom of dependable leaves. This told me it was enormously very low in the sky. The other driver I was later than saw on the dot the exact thing. We were flabbergasted at what we saw as in the manner of it was misplaced and we discussed what it possibly will be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for nearly Dept. of Defense projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) esteem in the 70s and 80s and I am very exact later than how aircraft fly. This was a very foreign aircraft if that was what it was, but I unreliability it. If you support seen anything feel like this in the exact area plead be take shape heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" later than the details of your sighting. "All be in possession of information is cold in the interior."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Esoteric Books